International Film Festival of India (IFFI) started way back in 1952, is an ‘A’ grade film festival accredited to the International Federation of Film Producers’ Associations (FIAPF) and is one of the oldest and most prestigious festivals in Asia. IFFI showcases a collage of the best of contemporary and classical films from around the globe. The festival welcomes an array of world renowned filmmakers, actors, technicians, critics, academicians and enthusiasts to celebrate Cinema and the Art of Film-making through its Presentations, Master Classes & Panel Discussions, Co-production Seminars etc.
2019 marks the Golden Jubilee of International Film Festival of India which is organised by the Directorate of Film Festivals, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting in collaboration with Entertainment Society of Goa (ESG), Government of Goa, from 20th-28th November, 2019 at Goa. The Golden Jubilee of IFFI will be a marvelous carnival of cinema for the viewers and cinema lovers. To commemorate this important event, a special edition postage stamp along with the First Day Cover is to be designed.
The Design should epitomize the 50 glorious years of IFFI in celebrating the rich culture and heritage of Indian and International cinema.
What do you win?
1. A Certificate of appreciation would be awarded.
2. Travel and hospitality for 2 nights and 3 days to become part of 50th IFFI in Goa.
What is the Selection Process?
1. All entries received by the stipulated date and found in order, shall be evaluated by the Committees constituted by DFF. The Committees will shortlist the entries and will decide the winner if an entry is found suitable.
2. Entries would be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well they communicate the theme of DFF, Ministry of I&B.
3. The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants or on any decision of the Selection Committee.
4. There will be only one winner of competition.
5. Winner shall be required to provide the original/ open source file of the designed Stamp and First Day Cover.
6. Any legal proceedings arising out of the competition/ its entries/ winners shall be subject to local jurisdiction of Delhi State only. Expenses incurred for this purpose will be borne by the parties themselves.
7. DFF, Ministry of I&B if it so decides, reserves the right not to proceed with the competition at any stage
Last date of submission is 15th August, 2019.
Log into mygov.in to read the complete Terms and Conditions and to participate in the contest.
For any queries, connect to: