How do I register as a delegate for IFFI 2019?
- Visit my.iffigoa.org/ and login with the Username and Password sent to you via an email or a text message.
- if you have not received your username and password you can still login with your email address by entering the email ID in the forgot
- password field and obtain the username to your email account
- Once you log in, scroll down your personal myIFFI page, follow the Delegate Application Guidelines, and send in your Application.
- You will receive an email acknowledging the receipt of your application.
- Please create a new profile and then enter your details in any one of the categories of delegates and submit the form.
Why do I have to create a Profile Page?
- Your Profile Page is a one time registration with our database.
- It is a new initiative, that will remain valid for the next editions of IFFI as well.
What is a myIFFI account?
- Visit the Registration section of our website.
- Create a myIFFI account, if you do not already have a valid Username & Password.
- Once created, locate the tab ‘Registrations’ and click on Delegate or Media.
- Pick from the criteria listed, accordingly.
- Fill out your form, and submit!
- Once you have been accepted as a Delegate for IFFI 2019, you will receive an email stating the same.
- There is a Registration deadline though, so hurry up!
Does registering for IFFI give me access to the Film Bazaar?
Does registering for IFFI give me access to the Opening/Closing ceremony?
No, these are invite based events.
So what does registering for IFFI give me access to? Why?
- Access to Workshops & Master-Classes.
- Access to Film Screenings.
- Free Wi-Fi!
- Delegate Kit.
- Online Ticket Booking.
What happens after I’m a confirmed delegate and pay?
- The venue to collect your delegate badge and kit is Kala Academy.
- The dates have yet to be announced for the distribution and collection of the above.
Will I be updated about my status after applying?
- Approval, Rejection, Confirmation & Payment links will all be emailed to you, and available on your myIFFI dashboard.
What happens if I lose my badge?
- If you lose your badge, a fine of INR 100/- will be charged and the badge will be replaced.
I made a mistake while filling my registration form. Now what?
I have registered as a delegate but received no confirmation email of my payment.
- If you have not received a confirmation email from us within 3 days of making a payment, please write to us at [email protected]
I have not received my Username and Password!
- Check your Email’s Spam/Junk folder thoroughly.
- You may not receive a text message if you have registered an old mobile number with us.
What do I do if I receive another Username and Password, after I’ve registered?
- If you have already registered, ignore the message.
I have not received any email or message, regarding my username and password.
- Log on to my.iffigoa.org and click on Forgot Password.
- If you still cannot get through, then click on Create a new MyIFFI account.
Can I use one email ID to register for more than one single person?
- One email address can be used by only ONE person.
- If you receive more than one email from us, it is because you have provided the same email address for more than one person.
- In this case you would need to update your unique email address.
What payment methods are available?
- Once you have been approved as a delegate, an email with the payment link will be sent to you.
- All payments will be done online via Net Banking or Online Payment through Credit/Debit Cards.
- Offline Mode will also be an option. A downloadable fee deposit challan will be available to you, which you can fill and receive a receipt for at the nearest HDFC bank.
- Cash payments won’t be accepted at the venue.
While Net Banking, it says the process failed, but the amount has been debited from my account.
- Do not make another transaction, in case of the above.
- Write to us at [email protected] so that the team can guide you further.
Do I have to pay to register as a Delegate?
- As a student, Delegate Registration is free.
- For all the other categories, there is a Registration fee AFTER you have been confirmed as a delegate.
- Information on Registration Fees are provided according to your criteria.
I am unable to attend. Can I transfer my Delegate Badge to a colleague or receive a refund?
- No. All registrations for an individual are non-transferable and non-refundable under all circumstances, including non-participation.
Is the Registration Fee refundable?
- No, it is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Will I receive a receipt/invoice for my registration fee?
- Yes. Once registration is complete, delegates can view and print their payment receipts from their MyIFFI account.